Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Haircut

So I chopped off my hair yesterday. Why? Because I wanted to. Do I like it? Yes. Who did it? Tisha the neighbor. Did my husband freak out? No, he really likes it. Did your mom hate it? No, actually surprisingly, she liked it.

On the top is what it looked like the day I got it cut. Tisha styled it all crazy for me and used like a bottle of aerosol hairspray and burned a hole in the ozone. It was awsomely pokey.

The bottom is how it looked today after washing all the crap out of my hair. It was fluffy and curled up all nice WITH NO PRODUCT! Perfect for church. Just look at that part. Perfection.

So, in conclusion, I would like to thank...well Tisha for chopping of my hair and me for being so darn brave. yey.



6 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

You need to comment on my blog Sher...is this a two-way friendship or what? I will tolerate your lack of phone calling, but no blog commenting? That's a deal-breaker my friend.

Love your haircut! I was thinking of going way short myself...it's so easy to do huh!

Dawn Harvey said...

SO CUTE! Um, ya you'd better comment on Heidi's blog or there will be trouble...

ben and shera said...

sheesher bageesher!
i totally did
just on the other one

tisha kirby said...

Yes, I must say very cute! See all my dysfuntional TV(Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency) does pay off occasionally. I can see the true beauty behind all the hair! CHOP! CHOP! Too many gorgeous people hide behind their hair. It's the face, the face that makes the difference! Too cute! But I love my product, Shera. You know the pokier, the better in my book!

Mel said...

Way to go Shera! Tisha AND Dawn are having an influence on you. . . It is so cute and way to be brave!

Aaron + Kayti said...

you are the brave one. all i keep thinking about is that scene in steel magnolias where dolly parton cuts julia roberts hair super short and she just starts crying. classic.
i think it looks beautiful!