I talked to him on the phone as he was getting off work to come get us and he was telling me about the skis he borrowed for Rylee. He said, "They are so small, it just makes you want to cry". Needless to say, this was a huge day for Ben, and maybe Rylee too :) Grandma Jill came all the way up to see the big event and we are really happy to say, Rylee had a great time and even wants to go again!
They went down the tow rope run twice then Ben decided she was ready for a blue run. Up the lift they went as a very worried mother snapped a shot. You can barely see her skis hanging down off the chair :)
Ben is such a great dad, I am so grateful for him and his love for the outdoors. I hope all our kids will grow up with his appreciation for Heavenly Fathers beautiful creations. Im glad that he is willing to put the time and effort it takes to teach them new skills and build their self esteem.
On a side note: Ben got me a fabulous new camera for Christmas that has provided these great action shots and the video below. YEY!
3 comments:
The pictures are so great! I love that Ben gets so excited about teaching Rylee things. I always knew he'd be a great Dad -- and I think you're a great Mom!
Love the photos. You do a great job with the new camera Shera. Now that there is new snow we will have to go again this week. Love MOM
Aw, so cute!
Post a Comment