Sunday, September 21, 2008

Silver Lake Hike


So Ben and my big adventure this summer was our 2 mile hike up to Silver Lake out of American Fork Canyon. It took me a while to get up there and I told Ben I wanted to go back home when we were 1/4 mile away from the lake! It was really pretty when we got there but I was so tired that I just rested in the tent while Ben fished. At sunrise he got up to hike around the lake and get some pictures of the area. I think it was mostly fun for Ben, but thats the way it goes sometimes. 2 miles doesn't really seem like that much, but for me it was!

2 comments:

Aaron + Kayti said...

for the record, you are a fantastic photographer! geez shera you have so many talents.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Thanks for telling me you have a blog! Sheeeeeesh.