Here's what we got Rob for Christmas, he liked it I think.
The family gathering together to open gifts.
Caleb and Johnathan sharing popcorn.
Grandpa and Johnathan
This is my bruise from falling off the snowmobile. One word. Robbie.
And the bang part of Christmas was Aimee sliding the Jeep into a bridge. You cant see very well here, but she had a big fat lip and swollen nose from the impact. We were just really glad that she was okay and that she took care of the Jeep so dad will finally let it go.
We love all the little babies in our family! Caleb is really starting to perform for my camera, he knows what to do when I point it at him. He also gets SUPER ANGRY if I dont let him wear it. He is even starting to try to take pictures too which is so fun. We are so glad that Johnathan is doing better and nice and baby chubby again. He takes a pill whenever he eats dairy and it seems to do
No comments:
Post a Comment