Right after my last final we left to visit Jake and Wendy in Denver. They just had a baby boy, Dash, who we totally fell in love with but they wouldn't let us take him home. Ben really has a thing with chubby babies, and Dash has such a cute little personality already, you cant help but love him right away. It was a really fun weekend and just what I needed after finals. They took us to an Irish pub for dinner and the food was really good, but our waiter was the strangest person Ive met in a while. He told us they only accept check or cash and to make the check out to his mom (whose name he didn't know how to spell) whom owned the restaurant. Strange. Wendy introduced me to a store called The Rack, I think, which was exciting and we shopped till we dropped. There's nothing like shopping for yourself right before Christmas. I think Jake was ready for us to go by Sunday morning. (Hence the face)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Weekend with the Reni's
Right after my last final we left to visit Jake and Wendy in Denver. They just had a baby boy, Dash, who we totally fell in love with but they wouldn't let us take him home. Ben really has a thing with chubby babies, and Dash has such a cute little personality already, you cant help but love him right away. It was a really fun weekend and just what I needed after finals. They took us to an Irish pub for dinner and the food was really good, but our waiter was the strangest person Ive met in a while. He told us they only accept check or cash and to make the check out to his mom (whose name he didn't know how to spell) whom owned the restaurant. Strange. Wendy introduced me to a store called The Rack, I think, which was exciting and we shopped till we dropped. There's nothing like shopping for yourself right before Christmas. I think Jake was ready for us to go by Sunday morning. (Hence the face)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment