For those of you who wonder why I put up a stink about Ben going snowboarding I give you exhibit A. I call this one the face smash. Its where you knee yourself in the face while landing a jump you shouldn't have been doing.

Below you will find the short list of injuries Ben has incurred while weve been married and the procedures to fix such.
a. broken hand; x-ray and cast
b. back injury; x-ray (he was fine actually)
c. broken face bone and tooth; too many to list
d. dozens of lacerations and contusions.
e. severe dehydration to the point of collapse
Now Im sure Im forgetting at least a dozen, but weve only been married for 5 years so far.
3 comments:
Bad Ben no more fun for you. Never again!
Well, I've just been so excited about posting on your blog. I just love everything you write and I just feel so sad that you don't post new things every day so that I can just get to know you a little better. Although I don't know you very well, I just had to say that your husband looks like an amazing NON-controlling guy who is just amazing with a big head and that's just great! BYTHEWAY you'd better get dinner on the table BEFORE he gets home from work. OR ELSE
I hope that the injury streak slows down!
Post a Comment