Today was seriously the worst day. You know those days where you feel like your living in a comedy and your the joke? That was my day today. Well, actually it really started on the last day of finals last semester when Ben decided that he didn't want me to drive to school because the weather was SO bad. Anyway, he looked up the bus info for me and drove me to the bus stop and once I got on it took me 30 seconds to realize that I was on the wrong bus. I figured it was okay since I still had over an hour to get to my final. The bus was taking FOREVER because of the horrible snow and I was really starting to panic when we were still across town with 5 minutes till my final started. And that's when the bus broke down in the middle of the road. Awsome.
So to continue with my personal black star from last semester, today was the first day of class and I woke up at 5:30 to drive Ben to work, (anyone who knows me well knows this is a BIG deal). On my way to the bus stop I totally hit some black ice and literally dove into a round-about with oncoming traffic. I laid on my horn like a crazy person and ping pong slid my way through to the other side. It was nuts. The rest of the day went fairly smooth besides the class Im taking with Robbie where he had to keep correcting the teacher during class. (not the best tactic on your first day) (Truthfully Rob did know more than she did about physics).
Then I found out that my art teacher is a bone head. He had all these illustrations and designs up on the board and I seriously thought they were these bad examples he'd found to show us why its so important to learn how to design. only to find out later that these are all HIS designs and he thinks he's wicked awsome. (one of the borchures had a computer from the dinosaur ages...seriously). Needless to say I was way bummed.
Then I got a call from the RS pres asking me to email the sisters (this really is my calling, well, that and making bookmarks) to let them know that one of the members passed away this morning. SAD!
THEN...I got to the grocerie store and lost my keys. Well, its cause they do this hoodinie thingy at checkout where they swich carts on you and give you the person ahead of you and give your cart to the person behind. Sometimes I clip my keys on the cart and that is bad. I know beacause this is the 2nd time ive done this. The first time I never found my keys again. Luckily, Kohlers is much smaller than Costco and a cart boy brought them in eventually.
I think thats about it.
2 comments:
Sorry about that crappy stuff. And to hear about missing your final (wait--did you end up missing it? You never wrote that.) Hope that you have a better day tomorrow. I hate those days where everything is just rotten.
I love my wife so stinkin much. Just look at her blog photo with her super cute hair cut...
Post a Comment