Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Month Collection

Rylee is now one month old. Here are some fun moments from the last 4 weeks. She makes us laugh so much already, we cant wait for her to get bigger!

Ben loves putting her in the Bumbo even though shes way too small. Dawn thinks it'll do permanent damage. Poor cripple Rylee.




















He thought it was really great to match Rylee. Bestt buddies!










She's so sweet when she sleeps, she looks like a big icecream cone.








Putting her in her snow suit was so funny! I love her expression!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

CUTE pictures! She is a doll. The first bumbo picture is hilarious. Ben, you look so great holding a baby.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Oh my gosh, Sher I can't believe how much Rylee looks like you!! It is crazy! It's like looking at a baby version of yourself...oh wait that was a dumb thing to say. But it is weird because when we gets a little older then I going to start having flashbacks of bossy Shera telling me to keep sweeping the playhouse.

Homeschool Mamma said...

So adorable!!