She is such a good baby, she makes it really easy too. I feel like she still pretty much sleeps all day long except for little awake times here and there. But even when were running around fitty and Ive kept her up longer than she would like, she is still so happy and good.
Next weekend we will be celebrating our birthdays along with Rylee's 6 month mark. We are so happy to have such a wonderful person come to our family. What a precious gift.




3 comments:
What darling pictures! We're so excited to see you guys next week. It's amazing with kids - because I liked the newborn stage, but it really does just get better and better and better. Amy makes me laugh all the time. Sometimes I feel guilty, because 'Ryan works' and I play with Amy all day. But, maybe it's compensation for being pregnant and doing the delivery. :)
She's so adorable!
Rylee is so cute. We love you. Mom
Post a Comment