Friday, April 30, 2010

Ben and Baby Fun

Ive been making Ben sort through his climbing gear to get rid of what I consider excess. (Much to his grief!) It was really cute watching him go through his beloved pieces while Rylee tottled with hers. Two kids and their toys! Ben also took it upon himself to give Rylee her first "taste" of a cam. I think she likes it.


2 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I still can't get over how much Ry looks like you Sher. I hope Lukey looks like me, even tho I think he's got the Ferguson nose. She is SO beautiful.

Jenny said...

It was so fun for me to look at your last several posts! Rylee is getting big. She is just adorable. I talked to Andrew a lot when I was home with him and he was Rylee's age. I would have been embarrassed if someone had overheard some of our "conversations" and my silly singing and noises to get him to smile. Ah, good times.