Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Pictures

This year we got our family pictures done by my fabulously talented friend McKenzie. She does such a great job and I think the pictures turned out beautiful especially of Rylee, who is now one and needed some good one year pictures.

We live in such a gorgeous area, I love the desert landscape next to the amazing mountain ranges. I think living in Reno really helped me develop an appreciation for all the beauties and variation of the desert. We took these pictures just right outside out development in Traverse Mtn. I think these really capture the happiness that we have felt becoming a new family of 3 this year. It has been amazing and I love being a mom. Ben is such a terriffic dad, I love watching him with Rylee and often need to break them up to put her to bed. When we found out Rylee was a girl Ben was so disappointed and now he cant imagine anything better than little girls.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cute pics. You are a beautiful family.