Thursday, March 26, 2009

April is for Announcements!

Well, its not exactly April yet but I figured that if I jump the gun a little maybe the weather will get a clue and stop snowing. Huz had to ride the scooter in a blizzard this morning. (sad face) But as for the announcements, Ben and I are expecting our first baby this September/October. Crazy. We got to see the heartbeat once and get measured and all and things look good so far. Next monday we will get to actually hear the heartbeat and Ben has been practicing what he thinks it will sound like. I think hes pretty excited about all this, although the other day he actually forgot I was pregnant. Weird. Sometimes I kindof forget too because I haven't been sick and I dont have anything to show for it, so it seems unreal still. This is what our baby looks like right now, with a little more detail then most of you want to see, but oh well. Super cute!

3 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Oh. My. Heck. I had no idee!!!!

Seriously, tho, you know I love you(s).

JoEllen said...

Congratulations!

Jenny said...

It's easy to forget you're pregnant when you aren't sick! Soon you'll have a constant reminder with the belly and kicking :) We're very excited for you guys.