Apparently March comes in like a lion, according to Ben, but I have never hear this before and I think he is making it up. Today we did some kite flying because it was warm and windy and just an all around good day for it. We took some fun pictures and since I havent updated in a while, I thought this would be fun. Bens parents brought us back this really great kite from china (where they really know about kites). If you cant tell, its a giant squid with orange eyes. It was really fun, we love kites. Some kids wanted to know what we were up to, but Ben was too selfish to share and give them a turn.
March DOES come like a lion and goes our like a lamb. Except that's not always true. Usually it comes in like a lion and goes out still as a lion.
Flying kites reminds me of all the kites we flew together, especially on that really stormy day when the wind pulled the kite so high we could barely hold onto it and the string cut my fingers...I even wrote a song about it, now that I think about it.
Ya Shera, Ben was actually right on that one. It's a miracle. I know. COOL KITE! I bet that the baby would love to go flying kites with you. You need to take him next time you go!!
3 comments:
March DOES come like a lion and goes our like a lamb. Except that's not always true. Usually it comes in like a lion and goes out still as a lion.
Flying kites reminds me of all the kites we flew together, especially on that really stormy day when the wind pulled the kite so high we could barely hold onto it and the string cut my fingers...I even wrote a song about it, now that I think about it.
Ya Shera, Ben was actually right on that one. It's a miracle. I know. COOL KITE! I bet that the baby would love to go flying kites with you. You need to take him next time you go!!
looks fun! I was just telling Aaron that we need to take the kids out for ice cream and kite flying here as soon as it warms up a little more.
Post a Comment