So Ben and I are having the most difficult time coming up with a creative girl name. We've been getting some helpful suggestions but need even more! Some names we like but probably wont use are:
Bryton
Hadley
Ezra
Alex
Andy
Bailey
Britta
Kajsa (pronounced kyesah)
Mia
So those are just some on the list, but we need more! Give us your favorite girl names that your willing to let us have!
On another note, happy mothers day to everyone. We are so excited to be parents its been really fun today to walk around with a little baby bumping around inside. So here's to some of my favorite moms who've taught me so much...
my mom (Jane): for her example of steadfastness in the gospel. She taught me that you don't miss church unless your arm is cut off.
Aunt Linda: showing me that the most important thing is family. She is the best example of getting through the tough times and living up the good times.
Dawn Harvey: she is a survivor, need I say more!
Susan Hansen: Can't be left out of a good mom list. She raised 11 kids on provident living and is a true testament of a mom who always had dinner on the table by 6 and never missed an opportunity to teach her kids the gospel.
Aimee Stanfield: She is such a good example of being a happy mom. Her kids are well loved!
4 comments:
These are some names I like for a girl that are somewhat unique:
Cora
Elise (E-leee-suh)
Bronwyn (welch) (Braun-win)
Anike (German) (Ah-nee-kuh)
Sabine ("") Zah-bee-nah
Avaline
Yvette (ih-vette)
Elenora
Adelle
Here are some unique German ones that you're sure NEVER to hear, but I think I would laugh if you named her these:
Waltraut
Edeltraut
We like Eva. Madeline and Makayla are also cute. Arwin and Aeoin (not sure about spelling on the last one- pronounced 'Aye'-oh-en.) Best of luck with choosing names.
Jenny
This is Serge's sister and I was going to comment on this awhile ago, felt silly, and now I decided whatever. Some of the more unique names I have heard include Izealeah (eye-zeal-ee-uh) and Taijsha (tay-zjuh, rhymes with asia). As a family history nut I would say look at your family tree and you will find some beautiful names.
I work at a school and I can tell you stay away from Isabella or any name like it. Olivia and Emma are big now too. You probably already noticed that. I am looking forward to hearing about Andrew and Annabelle's cousin when she comes. The boys on the Taylor family are going to be horribly outnumbered.
I can't believe I did not make the TOP mom list... ugh!! lol. Ok, Bailey, Mia and Alex are much too common for you, Shera. They is one of each in every classroom. Seriously. Trust me...
Post a Comment