Friday, May 1, 2009

Its a Girl!

Last Monday we had our 18 week ultrasound and found out we are having a girl! I have pretty much known for some weeks now, but I think Ben was pretty surprised. Luckily the technician was really skilled because our gal wouldn't hold still for 2 seconds for her to get a good look around! Also, Ive been feeling her move around a bit here and there but a couple days ago Ben got to feel a good kick too and he was super excited. It seems really early to feel much, Im not showing a lot, but I think she is pretty active or something and just likes to wiggle around.

2 comments:

Homeschool Mamma said...

Shera, I'm so glad for you! I am happy we've all been having girls too -- it'll be fun for the cousins to be around the same age. Sure love you all three.

Robby said...

Congrats!! Steph was really hoping for a girl. You guys are going to be great parents.