Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Home

So Ben and I finally found a house we could both agree on and bought it. Its in Traverse Mountain (by Thanksgiving Point) and so far we are really enjoying being homeowners again although it is keeping us SO busy! There were quite a few things we wanted to change in the home even though it is new construction. We decided to take out a lot of the flooring and put in tile and other smaller upgrades. The next big project will be the backyard!
This week marks my 28th week of pregnancy, which gives us about 12 more weeks till the baby comes and we still haven't decided on a name yet. I am getting so much bigger and getting to the uncomfortable stage, but I hear it gets so much worse that Im trying not to complain too much. Its been hard though with Ben working nights because I get nervous sleeping alone in the big house. Every little noise wakes me up.
Were having out first baby shower next week and I am so excited. Its going to be a lot of fun to have all of Ben's guy friends come along with my girlfriends. Its nice to have the male half involved in the baby stuff. Ben is really excited about our little girl and points out whenever he sees a cute baby girl and comments on how he hopes our baby is cute too!

1 comment:

Zach and Aimee said...

of course your baby is going to be adorable I mean look at your baby pictures! Ben's too:)