Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates

Here are some images of whats been going on with us. This is our baby shower. Heidi did such an awsome job with everything, and everyone had a lot of fun. We played a game where you had to guess the baby food. It was pretty funny with some peoples expressions. Ben actually really liked some of the baby food and took it upon himself to finish them off.


















Here is our new home on the outside.













Here we are at 29 weeks. Moving right a long and still feeling pretty good.

5 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

That's a really pretty dress...I will have to keep that one in mind so don't let me forget. I'm glad you had fun at your shower, I wish more peeps coulda come but oh well.

Aaron + Kayti said...

the shower was so fun - i am really glad that we were able to come.

we still need to come see the house, but you guys so look great in your new abode - we are so happy for you both!

Jenny said...

You have a cute pregnant belly Shera! And maybe liking baby food is a Taylor thing. I've been known to finish our kids food up and (dare I admit) even bought myself some at the store once as a snack before I had kids...

tisha said...

I Have that same dress and I don't even care it is maternity. I love it!!

Aaron & Megan said...

I also think that some of the baby food is pretty good. I would have been good at that game!