




I think the tradition started because dad loves the fair for some reason. This was my first year bringing a kid, last year I was swelteringly huge, waddling around ready to pop. This year was much more enjoyable. Rylee was so much fun, even though it was freezing and she was so exhausted! I forgot to bring a coat for her so I ended up buying her this Peruvian wool sweater.

As is our tradition, everyone got to ride the ponies, including Rylee this year! Yey!






Rylee had a lot of fun pulling the goats ear and the cows horn. I love how fearless they can be when they dont know any better. Dad was so proud that Rylee could overcome her fathers fear of goats.



One of the highlights for the girls was riding the ferris wheel.



This was Rylee and Buster within the first 3 minutes back in the car. Cute little cousins!
1 comment:
Cute pics! looks like a fun time. Dawn's girls are getting so big-- I hardly recognized them.
Post a Comment