Rylee is walking! Weve had SO MANY bumps and bruises over the last week though. 3 (bruise inducing) in one day. I checked on Rylee 8 times that night making sure she didn't have a concussion or something. Its been really fun to see her get more independent though. The view on my camera is broken so its a little wobbly and our of focus sometimes.
In this video you can see her walking around a little, this is right after her first few steps, so she's still pretty unsure. She chatters and loves to eat cherry tomatoes from our neighbors garden. We have to get those in next year! But by then she probably wont even like them anymore, lol.
2 comments:
Wow Shera. She is so beautiful and so big! Mack started crawling a couple weeks ago. A wonky army crawl, but still... he's mobile and I feel like I have to watch him every second. He seems to only want to play with the things that he's not supposed to... TV wires, legs of chairs, dog toys. babies are a trip. I can't wait for Mack to meet all the babies at Christmas. Will you guys be around?
She'll be running before you know it! Thanks for posting the video; it's so fun to see her walking. She is getting big.
Post a Comment