Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cute Little Moments

Being a mom is really great. Especially when you only have one kid. It seems like enjoyable moments happen all the time. Rylee has changed so much over the past year that I am amazed all the time by all the things she is learning from friends (Dash) and cousins. Right after the Reni's moved in, she picked up on Spiderman and started slinging webs everwhere. Yesterday she grabbed my horse picture and tried to ride it around the room. No idea where she learned to ride houses. She can even say quite a few 2 & 3 word sentences like "here you go, mom" and "I want that"


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the updates and photos! Congrats on graduating, looks like an awesome birthday Ben, and I love the nap photo with the Renis and Rylee and Dash. The captain underwear photo of Dash is fantastic too. Made me laugh.