Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring Art Show

This year I hosted an art exhibit for my students. I saved up all their works from February and it was really fun to have each students family come and see the things they have been working on this year. I think I had about 50 people come which was really great. We had a lot of grandparents and siblings. I set up some projects down in the studio for families to go and do together and it seemed really successful. The kids and parents both enjoyed working with the clay. I would love to do this every year! It was a lot of work, but totally worth it because the kids were so excited! We even used my new paper making kit I got for my birthday for the invitations. We've done some really fun projects this year, but the kids really loved making masks the best.























1 comment:

Jenny said...

That looks wonderful and I enjoyed seeing a glimpse of so many great projects.