Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Micron Family Fun Day

Every year Micron puts on a friends and family day where you can bring the kids for a "fun filled and educational" walk through Micron. Most of the activities were a bit over their heads, but Tristen and Emily really liked the scavenger hunt. They got badges with their pictures on them. The best part though was all the junk food and candy. (missing in the pictures: Zach, Mikey, & Josh)

















Ben always has me pose to maximum exposure of the belly. (Only 5 more weeks to go!)
















Tristen really enjoyed her TWO piles of cotton candy.








































Caleb got a hold of my snow cone and wouldn't share anymore! He ate the entire thing!






























Its really fun to have Emily back in town after summer break! She is such a good sport with all the fitty kids who love to talk her ear off.

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

You look really cute in that red polka dot shirt! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left (clearly I am not the one who is pregnant)!

Just wondering, did Trissie make sure she got naturally dyed cotton candy before she downed 2 of them? wink

Jenny said...

You look cute. Thanks for posting some photos of you so we can see your pregnant profile. It makes it seem more real to me that you guys are having a baby soon. love,
Jen

Homeschool Mamma said...

I love your prego-belly, Shera. You look very cute as a prego-woman. Hope that you're not too uncomfortable. Way to be stylish too. I love that polkadotted red shirt. I can't believe it's just a little more than a month. How exciting!