
Heidi did all the bedding, custom made. I chose the fabric I liked and she created this darling puff quilt and bed skirt. Ben and I decided to skip the bumper as an extra precaution against suffocation, etc. Her store is on Etsy and its called HoneyBearLane if you want to check out some of her other handmade crafts. Super cute. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7873213
Tisha Kirby, our old neighbor from West Jordan did the wall letters, little cabinet, wall hangings, and not shown a measure chart. Hopefully you can get a good idea of how cute these all turned out from the pictures.
The words say "dream" and "believe".Im really happy with the way everything turned out especially with the blue walls. Even though it is such a pain to paint, I'm glad we did. I really love to have color everywhere and now I just want to hang out in there all day. I guess Ill be getting enough of that in a few weeks!



And last but not least, I finally found an outfit to bring out little girl home in. I know its kindof a waste buying jeans for 0-3 months but look how cute they are! And you only bring your baby home once right!
2 comments:
Those clothes will drown her when she first comes home... lol ... and clothes are never a waste in any size!!! gasp.
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the nursery. I have been waiting so patiently to see the finished design. Yay! I am so excited for you. You look way cute prego too. I just love it. I love it all. Makes me almost sad I am done, but day #2 of potty training twins reminds me how done I really am!! Just fabulous. Love it. (the room)
Post a Comment