Monday, October 19, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Rylee is 2 weeks old now and had her 2 week appointment today. She got her heel poked real good and was SO SAD, but Ben and I were nearly in tears too! The nurse kept apologizing to us, I guess were not the first parents to get upset at their child being hurt. She even gave Ben the hugest smile right before we subjected her to the lancet, poor girl had no idea what was coming! She is now 9lbs 12 oz and is in the 50th percentile for weight and height. Thats a happy medium. Here are some cute pictures we took of her on Sunday. She is so much fun to have around and has the cutest personality already.



3 comments:

Homeschool Mamma said...

She's darling! It's so sad when their heels get poked...and shots... :( Hopefully they don't remember all that, right? :) We can't wait to see you guys around Thanksgiving!

Aaron & Megan said...

Holy Cow Shera! She has the cutest little smile in that second picture. She is absolutely adorable! I don't like it when my babies get poked either. Although I am getting better. I always got so nervous and broke out into a sweat everytime I had to take Andrew to get poked. I almost cried a few times too. With Andrew and Jonathan I ALWAYS made Aaron come because I couldn't hold the babies to get the shots. I hurt my feelings so bad.

Serge said...

Serge and I (well, mostly me) were pretty sad too when Andrew had to get a heel prick. Rylee is beautiful.