Sunday, October 25, 2009

Witches at Gardner Village

Every year my sisters have a tradition of going to see the witches at Gardner Village. This year was my first year having my own child and not living vicariously through my sisters children. It was great even though Rylee just slept the whole time while Aunt Dawn or mom held her. I did get to dress her up in her super cute witches costume that Heidi made (again check out her site for super cute handmades at HoneyBear Lane ) Too bad I didnt get a better picture, dont worry Heid Ill get one at Halloween for sure. Aimee didnt make it out this year which was super sad, its kindof a kid thing and the more the merrier. The weather was great though and its always nice to get out of the house for a while!



1 comment:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Sher, she looks so cute! I love the whole ensemble, even if she just slept the whole time. You will miss those days for sure (I am missing them a lot right now.)