Sunday, October 25, 2009

Visit with Grandma

This week Dawn and I got to visit with Grandma and let her meet another great-granddaughter. We love Grandma and Grandpa Starr so much and I'm so glad that even though Grandma's health has been poor that she is still here and got to meet Rylee. Since I've been slower than my siblings with having kids, I didn't get the chance for my other Grandma to meet any of our kids, but my mom says Rylee and Grandma Cowser were together just 3 weeks ago! Im so grateful for the gospel that teaches us about eternal families.

1 comment:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Not to rain on your parade, but don't you think that Rylee's spirit was with her in your womb? I've thought about that too, since Will was born right before Pres. Hinckley died. But I think Will's spirit was already inside of him. You look super cute, your hair is straight!